- HEB Central Market sea salt potato chips
- Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese (blue box, regular only)
- Oscar Meyer Natural pre-sliced turkey breast
- Breyers ice cream (strawberry, coffee, regular vanilla (NO other vanillas), chocolate)
- Hagandaz ice cream (Most of the FIVE ingredient ice creams are safe!!)
- Most block cheeses (but NOT reduced fat unless sometimes if it's made with 2% milk) and some "natural" sliced cheeses
- Whole Foods has chocolate candy bars that are made w/o soy!!!!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Here's a new list of safe foods. I still check the labels almost every time I purchase these things - just to be certain - but at least I can find them quickly now.