Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shower Spray & Automatic Dish Packets!!

I am delighted to find a shower spray and dish washing packets that we can use!! There are so many things that I HAVE to make from scratch all the time every day that when I find even little things, I have a small party in my head - corn free of course!! Below is an excerpt from a woman with Mrs. Meyers Clean Day products:

"Greetings Rebecca,

Thank you for your interest in Mrs. Meyer’s, and for taking the time to write. Our shower spray (I specifically asked about LEMON VERBENA SHOWER CLEANER)
and automatic dish packs (I specifically asked about AUTOMATIC DISH PACKETS LEMON VERBENA) do not contain any known corn derived ingredients.
...The automatic dish packs do contain active enzymes which come from bio-fermentation. I am having our lab research what plant source the bio-fermentation comes from, and I will let you know as soon as I hear back...."

She went on to tell me where corn came from in the other specific products I inquired about. How nice! I am so pleased to have had such a pleasant interaction with a company rep that I'm going to go buy loads of each product!

UPDATE - got the response already!!

"Hi again Rebecca,

The lab has confirmed that no corn ingredients are used in the bio-fermentation process for the auto dish packs, so those would be safe to use. Have a great day!"

Yea for safe products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment